When and where do I apply?
We normally hire 3 trainees every autumn semester. Start-up is the subsequent year. You can register your application at Vacancies. Application deadline: Early November 2017.
Who are we looking for?
If the following is a description of you, do not hesitate to apply.
• Master of Science with great academic results within:
- materials technology, energy and environmental engineering, cybernetics, chemistry, mechanics, metal production & product development, nanotechnology or physics
• Excellent cooperator
• Accountable initiator
• Flexible when it comes to tasks and mobility
Our trainee programme in short
• 3 outplacements at Elkem’s plants and units
• Local mentor and support by trainee coordinator
• Trainee gatherings: start-up, plant visits, skiing in Hafjell, Iceland (every other year), closing
• Training: onboarding, on the job training, internal and external courses
• Individual development plan
• Events at universities
If you would like our trainees’ perspective on the programme, visit the blog.