Global HRIS Expert
Lead, develop & recommend, communicate and implement global HRIS action plan as well as global optimization of HR information systems, in line with global HR strategy under Division strategy framework for the next 5 years to contribute to the overall division performance, in consistency with the HRIS strategy of the Elkem group, in a sustainable way;
Guide and develop global and regional HRIS organizations/ teams to manage HRIS related daily, mid term & long term activities to execute the HR action plans in line with Regional and global HR strategy;
The function is central and of global coverage.
Support compliances with Elkem, legal & regulatory policies/regulations (GDPR, PIPL, etc)
- In relation to HR community, manages and implements aligned Silicones HR processes in the HR information systems in all its dimensions and adapt the local specific laws/regulations, and guarantee continuity of service. The major activities are listed below:
- Ensure the process are defined and communicated with HR communities/stakeholders and guarantee its good implementation in HRIS.
- Monitor the HR data quality of HR.
- Understanding and monitoring all data feed flows from Payrolls and Excel file, in relation with IT
- Closely working with IT on daily support, data quality, PowerBI reports, project management, external partners relation and contract management
- Defining the roadmap with IT and HR sponsors
- Coordinate global HRIS activities with Silicones IS functions/Elkem Corporate HRIS/regional HRIS, etc to ensure the alignment with global HR and divisional strategy; The major activities are listed below:
- Ensure the link with all regional HR teams and local HRIS analysts
- Skill up local admins and make sure they have the right knowledge
- Create a WW HRCorner community
- Ensure good quality of data in HRCorner
- Audit of existing data (data quality, data storage mode, data management mode).
- Compliance of the data in the master tool with a view to its interfacing with the slave system.
- Implementation of HR data management process / Change management support.
- Mapping of the data with the target system.
- Contribute to the implementation of the interface
- Working with HR system supplier, configure/monitor the CornHR functions e.g DD, salary review, training, recruitment, etc
- Configure and monitor Silicones digital tool such as HR sharepoint, etc
- Daily support and Main point of contact for all HR stakeholders and modules
- Leadership with WW HR leaders and sponsors
- Participating to all upcoming new projects, with HR teams, IT and Elkem ASA integrator
- As the configuration owner and leader for Silicones
- Define the governance/methodology of Silicones HRIS functions and provide the regular trainings to global leaders/HR teams
- Provide the HR data analysis and report for global HR metrics;
- Keep the trend of updated HRIS market trend, and continuously conduct internal optimalization for global HR information systems and digitalized HR tools;
Bachelor or above degree in Human Resources or information system related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in human resources IS related;
- HR process experience;
- Project management experience in HRIS software implementation;
- Business analyst experience preferred ;
- International experience strongly preferred. Multicultural experience is a plus to allow for effective interaction among various global functions within the organization;
- Able to travel approximately 10-15% of the time, domestically and internationally.
- Strong communication skills to communicate with all levels of the organization;
- Good understanding of HR processes and HR topics ;
- HRIS technical skills (configuration, modules, …) ;
- Being process & data driven;
- Must be organized, have proven planning and control skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team and customer relationship building skills;
- Ability to analyze complex or diverse information, present recommendations and resolve problems effectively;
- Project management;
- Knowledgeable of various computer-based systems;
- Fluent English
- Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Division: Silicones
- Job type:
- Working hours:
- Working days:
- Application deadline: 30.10.2023