US, East Brunswick, NJ Customer Service Representative 2021-32
We are seeking a customer centric, bilingual, results-oriented and self-driven individual to join our Customer Service Team as a Customer Service Representative providing service to our customers.
This position will maintain relationships with assigned customers and sales team members in North America. They will receive and process customer orders, inquiries and/or complaints in a timely manner. This position will use product knowledge, product availability, sales territories and individual customer information to provide a key communication link to the customer so that they can service their accounts and requests. Customer Service works closely with the Sales team to execute customer strategies and ensure the optimal customer experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or greater with a minimum of 5-7 years Customer Service experience in a manufacturing environment
- Organized and solution oriented; able to work cross functionally and deliver an excellent customer experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and work well in a busy environment.
- Customer centric in focus and strong relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Import/Export Operations experience would be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; SAP experience preferred
- Ability to travel on occasion to customer or plant locations (less than 10%)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Region: North America
- Job type: Customer Service
- Working hours: Full Time
- Working days:
- Application deadline: 30.11.2021
- Location: East Brunswick, NJ