US, East Brunswick, NJ Sales Enablement Specialist 2021-35
The Sales Enablement Specialist will be responsible for identifying opportunities for optimization of current processes, tools and reporting to create best practices and provide strategic recommendations for the Commercial Team. The Sales Enablement Specialist will do so by working collaboratively with cross functional teams to analyze current methods, techniques, and procedures to determine opportunities for enhancement. They will lead and implement digitalization and automation to enrich the customer experience and that of the Commercial Team. This position will develop economic/financial reports and analysis for use by the Commercial Team and others in the development of business strategies and tactics, as well as tracking performance. The Sales Enablement Specialist will be the Key User for the NA Commercial Team SharePoint Sites, Sales Portal and be the Key User of systems for this function providing training as needed to others.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required or relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a business/sales environment providing analytical reporting, system and process development.
- Strong analytical, financial, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
- Detail oriented, strong planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, MS Office, Word, Power BI and PowerPoint.
- Proven skills in systems and PC applications including experience with analytical tools (valuation and cost analysis). Advanced skills in the use of Excel including VLOOKUPS, Macros, Pivot Tables and database querying tools. SAP or other CRM management experience desired.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of personnel within and outside the company, both domestically and internationally.
- Familiarity with financial tools (valuation, cost analysis) helpful.
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestically.
Elkem will conduct a post-offer background check to confirm the information provided by candidates during the recruitment process. Additionally, a post-offer physical, including a substance screening, is required. Relevant candidates will be informed of this if it applies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disabled and if you are an individual with a disability, who requires an accommodation, please contact us.
- Region: North America
- Division: Silicones
- Job type: Sales
- Working hours: Full Time
- Working days:
- Application deadline: 31.12.2021
- Location: East Brunswick, NJ