US, York, SC Master Planner 2021-21
The Master Planner develops production schedules based on analytical reporting in accordance with sales forecast, plant and employee capacity, raw material availability and new business opportunities. The Master Planner will plan and establish production schedules to meet customer demands, optimize material flows, maximize margins and meet strategic initiatives on an 18-month horizon. This is done through use of the SOIP process and by interacting with Regional and Global Leaders. This individual will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing Americas capacity utilization, value chain optimization, warehouse utilization and inventory levels leveraging Elkem Silicones global requirements for the Americas Region.
This position will be critical to the organization in meeting customer orders through forecasting, planning and understanding of buying patterns. This role will be focused on reports and completing analysis to ensure customer and company objectives are being met.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required or relevant work experience.
- 5-10 years of experience in Supply Chain within a manufacturing company with responsibilities for Supply and Demand Planning, ideally for SOIP process.
- Experience in planning operations within an ISO environment and working with Quality systems (ISO 13485, 15000 and 9001).
- Strong analytical, financial, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills through high impact project management.
- Strong SAP background with knowledge of reporting functionalities
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, MS Office, Word, Power BI and PowerPoint.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
- Detail oriented, strong planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (up to 10%)
Elkem will conduct a post-offer background check to confirm the information provided by candidates during the recruitment process. Additionally, a post-offer physical, including a substance screening, is required. Relevant candidates will be informed of this if it applies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disabled and if you are an individual with a disability, who requires an accommodation, please contact us.
- Region: North America
- Division: Silicones
- Job type: Supply Chain/Purchasing
- Working hours: Full Time
- Working days:
- Application deadline: 31.10.2021
- Location: York, SC