US, York, SC Plant Controller 2022-78
There is currently an opening for a Plant Controller, in York, SC.
This position will oversee and provide accurate financial information and report operating results for North American Manufacturing Sites and Warehousing Facilities. This position will be responsible for overseeing the development of the plant operating budgets, tracking tools and standard costs with the management team to be able to provide accurate financial information and reports of plant operating results. The Plant Controller will interact with all functional areas and levels of management to provide financial information and guidance including financial reporting and controlling, financial strategy. This role will be responsible for supporting the business and continuous improvement as it relates to accounting, tax, transfer price, costing and other various items. The Plant Controller will provide continuous improvement and development of financial and controlling activities including the digitalization of reports for quick and accurate reporting. There will be occasional travel to third party manufacturing sites and storage facilities to provide financial support and inventory cycle counts.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting or equivalent business degree
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Good working knowledge of US GAAP required, IFRS desired
- Strong analytical skills learned from prior related work experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge and working knowledge of MS Office
- SAP Required, Power BI, Hyperion, or similar system experience desired
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, particularly written
- Detail oriented, with proven organizational, multi-tasking abilities and abilities to work independently and within financial and operational teams
- Travel 10-15%
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disabled and if you are an individual with a disability, who requires an accommodation, please contact us.
- Region: North America
- Division: Silicones
- Job type: Finance
- Working hours: Full Time
- Working days:
- Application deadline: 30.11.2022
- Location: York, SC