US, York, SC Quality Assurance Analyst 2022-76
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for testing finished products and raw materials, recording test data and make material usage decisions. The individual in this role will ensure testing equipment is properly calibrated and is in proper working order prior to use. They will troubleshoot equipment for repair, schedule maintenance of equipment and order lab supplies as needed. The Quality Assurance Analyst will document all appropriate data and results by completing established quality data sheets and entering data into SAP.
Incumbents will follow procedures under our ISO 9000 certification and must have a strong adherence to safety rules and industry best practices.
- Associate’s or BA/BS degree in related field plus a minimum of one year of lab experience in manufacturing or two years manufacturing lab experience in lieu of degree
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills to meet deadlines
- Prior chemical industry experience in testing materials used in automotive, medical device, or pharmaceutical products preferred
- Familiarity with the equipment and standards associated with the quality requirements of a Good Manufacturing Practice environment preferred
- Knowledge of chemical hazards and familiarity with general lab maintenance procedures
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP and Minitab a plus
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control, root cause analysis, and process improvements
Elkem will conduct a post-offer background check to confirm the information provided by candidates during the recruitment process. Additionally, a post-offer physical, including a substance screening, is required. Relevant candidates will be informed of this if it applies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disabled and if you are an individual with a disability, who requires an accommodation, please contact us.
- Region: North America
- Division: Silicones
- Job type: Quality
- Working hours: Full Time
- Working days:
- Application deadline: 30.11.2022
- Location: York, SC