US, York, SC Technical Service Textile Coatings 2022-29
The incumbent in this position will be the first line technical contact for our industrial Elastomer Coating technologies, with an emphasis on coating and screen-printing applications Key markets for this technology include automotive, energy, electronics, wearables, food, textiles, artificial leather, anti-slip and protective coatings. The incumbent will interact directly with current and potential customers to address market needs, lead internal investigations and external trials, and identify new opportunities for business growth. A key aspect of this position is performance of hands-on laboratory experiments, evaluations and analyses and executing of short-term new product development projects.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Polymers or Material Science required. Related chemical experience with a focus on silicone technology is preferred.
- At least 5-7 years of prior work experience working with elastomers, thermoplastics or coatings.
- Must be able to run tests, collect data and communicate research results.
- Creative, positive attitude, with ability to participate and lead interdisciplinary teams.
- Manage multiple tasks/projects concurrently.
- Good written, oral and listening communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to use these skills to develop working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Software applications.
- Awareness of basic Regulatory affairs related to business applications.
- Available for travel up to 40%.
- Region: North America
- Division: Silicones
- Job type:
- Working hours: Full Time
- Working days:
- Application deadline: 30.06.2022
- Location: York, SC