Technology leader digitalization
The Elkem Foundry division is strengthening its competence to meet the growing demand for support in digitalization of different areas related to operations and processes.
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead cross functional divisional CPM team within digitalization
- Keep overview of project portfolio, portfolio management and facilitate reporting to divisional management
- Support our plants with project leader competence and in projects, understand what needed of competence to take projects further
- Ensure effective technology transfer and project scaling between plants and units
- Support establishing a digital vision and strategy in cooperation with other CPM teams in the division and across Elkem units
- Keep overview of internal and external network related to digitalization
- Support finding sources for projects or "project packages"
- Support in implementing data controlling as key part of our lean system/EBS
Qualifications required for the position:
- Minimum MSc from technology discipline, preferably within cybernetics, mechatronics, data science or automation
- Minimum 5-10 year of experience from relevant roles within industry, preferably with experience from digitalization projects
- Project leader experience
- Preferably experience from lean work and tools
The position reports to Technology Director Foundry Division.
Office location to be discussed; preferably Kristiansand or Oslo, Norway, or at other Foundry division location worldwide.
We conduct background checks of candidates in our recruitment process.
- Region: Vest-Agder
- Job type: Permanent
- Working hours: Full-time
- Working days: Day
- Application deadline: 02.06.2019
Mobile: +47 91138522