Elkem Carbon China
Elkem Carbon China (ECC) commenced its operation in May in 2000 and is the first production base of Elkem Carbon in Asia-Pacific.
It is the first wholly owned foreign enterprise in the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, Northwest of China. The plant is equipped with proprietary calcining furnace technology for the production of electrically calcined anthracite.
- Søderberg electrode paste
- Furnace lining materials (tamping paste)
- Tap hole repair materials
- ELSEALTM ramming paste for aluminium cells
- Electrical calcined anthracite