Capital Markets Day 2018
Invitation to Elkem’s Capital Markets Day 2018:
“Creating value through operational excellence, growth and specialisation”
20 November 2018, Oslo, Norway
Global changes and current megatrends are driving the need for new solutions. Elkem produces vital components in a vast number of products responding to a world that is more connected, urbanised and sustainable. To achieve sustainable growth Elkem will continue to lead the way in technology and innovation in our core business areas.
Elkem’s 114 years of experience in innovation and specialisation gives the company a unique market position. At this year’s Capital Markets Day Elkem will present its financial targets and initiatives for growth and specialisation within areas such as foundry products, batteries and silicones. Integration of the Chinese manufacturing plants and more insight into the Chinese silicones market will also be presented.
Felix Konferansesenter, Bryggetorget 3, Oslo, Norway.
The event will also be streamed, please visit www.elkem.com to follow live stream.
08:30 Registration, coffee and tea
09:00 Welcoming remarks and introduction by Helge Aasen, CEO, followed by presentations:
- Frédéric Jacquin (SVP Silicones); The world of silicones
- Sandy Chen (Director Xinghuo Silicones); China – vast country with vast opportunities
- Helge Aasen (CEO) and Chen Xi (Senior Advisor); Elkem – strong Chinese experience
- Inge Grubben-Strømnes, (SVP Carbon); Batteries – growth potential across product lines
- Roland Hennigfeld (VP Sales & Marketing); Value creation through specialisation in Foundry Products
- Morten Viga (CFO); Financial targets
12:00 Light lunch where presenters and management are available for questions
To register, please respond by November 16 by using this link: https://events.provisoevent.no/fieldwork/events/ElkemCMD/register
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you at the Capital Markets Day 2018.