Please use one of the following two methods when sending invoices to Elkem:
- Elkem is registered in ELMA/Peppol, and can therefore receive invoices electronically
- This is our preferred method for reception of invoices
- Elkem can receive invoices by e-mail
- Please use PDF format with only one invoice, and attachments if required, per PDF
* Invoices sent by post are not preferred, but can be accepted if no other option is available.
See the table Elkem Entities for EDI-addresses and e-mail addresses.
Please note that invoices must contain a reference person (first- and surname) or a purchase order number. Shipments ordered via KSD must state the corresponding shipment number (SHPxxxxxxx-x) on the invoice. When sending invoices electronically, please state the purchase order number with numbers only (exclude PO in front of the number).
Further, it’s important to include:
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Due date
- Bank information
Account number/IBAN, SWIFT, account holder, bank address.
- Buyer’s VAT registration number
- Invoice amount
- VAT amount (if any)
- Country of origin and delivery
- Specification of goods or services
- Your company name, address and VAT registration number
Incomplete or incorrect invoices will be returned to sender.
What is EDI?
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is an electronic exchange of business documents. There are several EDI standards in use today, including EHF, ANSI, EDIFACT and ebXML – whereas EHF (Elektronisk HandelsFormat) is the most common in Norway. Elkem can receive all types of EDI standards.