This powerful ductile iron inoculant is also a ferrite promoter. By generating a high nodule number, the consequent graphite expansion will minimise shrinkage porosity. It is especially potent when used on ferritic and mixed ferrite / pearlite grades. Alinoc® inoculant is available as both ladle and stream inoculant. It is also used in ultra-low aluminium grey irons to promote type A graphite.
- Potent ferrite promoting inoculant in ductile iron
- More potent than conventional Ca-bearing inoculants
- More cost-effective than other Ca-bearing inoculants
- Can be used in both grey and ductile irons
- Very effective inoculant and preconditioner in low Al grey iron