This powerful ductile iron inoculant is also a ferrite promoter. By generating a high nodule number, the consequent graphite expansion will minimise shrinkage porosity. It is especially potent when used on ferritic and mixed ferrite / pearlite grades. Alinoc® inoculant is available as both ladle and stream inoculant. It is also used in ultra-low aluminium grey irons to promote type A graphite.
- Potent ferrite promoting inoculant in ductile iron
- More potent than conventional Ca-bearing inoculants
- More cost-effective than other Ca-bearing inoculants
- Can be used in both grey and ductile irons
- Very effective inoculant and preconditioner in low Al grey iron
To submit a form, you must first allow us to collect form cookies. This is for us to be able to contact you or send you the materials required. Remember, you can always withdraw such consent at any time by selecting "manage cookies" at the bottom of our pages.