Ultraseed® Zr inoculant
Ultraseed® Zr inoculant is the Rare Earth free alternative to the highly successful cerium containing version, Ultraseed® Ce. Using the same technology of adding the necessary elements for nucleation, oxygen and sulphur, at the inoculation stage, Ultraseed® Zr generates high nodule counts, excellent chill removal and is effective in irons made by any nodularising process.
It contains levels of calcium, zirconium and aluminium that are optimised to minimise chill and provide a high number of graphite nucleation sites in the iron.
- More potent than conventional ferrosilicon-based inoculants
- Gives high nodule count and powerful chill reduction
- Effective on ductile irons produced from pure Mg and MgFeSi processes
- Provides good nodule structure in heavy section ferritic ductile iron
- Rare Earth free inoculant