Feiplar composites & Feipur 2021 online
Elkem Silicones presenting on Lowering Production Cost in Composite Molding
Elkem Silicones Brazil will participate in Painéis Setorias da Feiplar Composites & Feipur Virtual from September 20th-24th, 2021. The Sectorial Panels are technical seminars that target various industrial segments. In the 2021 panels, the latest raw material solutions, and technology highlights for manufacturing parts in composites will be featured.
The Elkem Silicones team will be presenting during several panels, highlighting solutions to lowering production costs by improving process efficiency using silicone reusable vacuum bags (RVBs). The presentations are dedicated to composite molders to introduce the process of infusion molding with silicone reusable vacuum bags (RVBs), its main advantages compared to traditional composite molding methods, as well as give some customer data highlighting its impact on the overall process efficiency & cumulative serial production costs.
During the panels you will learn how to:
- Standardize your molding processes
- Increase your overall productivity
- Reduce the required man hour for your molding operations
- Switch from classical infusion molding to reusable vacuum bag
- Set your team up for success with the right material, equipment and know how
Join our Elkem Silicones team during our presentation, RVB: A solução para reduzir o custo total de produção na moldagem de compósitos, on the following sectorial panels:
- Nautical panel: September 21st
- Automotive panel: September 22nd
- Renewable Energy panel: September 24th
Learn more and register for 2021 Sector Panels hosted by Feiplar Composites.
Find out how Elkem BLUESIL™ RTV range can help the composite industry achieve maximum results through high performance molding!