When you join Elkem, you become part of a solid company with long industrial traditions and an excellent platform for sustainable growth. As a truly global organisation with high ambitions for digitalisation and innovation, we can offer a range of challenging roles with exciting career opportunities.
We are always looking for dedicated people who are skilled in our core competences and who want to pursue a career within technology. We also need leaders and professionals within a broad range of disciplines, who want to focus on management and development of processes and people in Elkem.
What can you expect if you join our team?
- Innovative and technology-intensive environment
- Challenging tasks & projects, high degree of responsibility
- Good backing, coaching and support
- Personal and professional development, e.g. leadership, project management, operational & technical training programs, including annual development discussion with leader
- International work environment, cultural learning and global business understanding
- Team work, with high degree of involvement, accountability and passion for continuous improvement, i.e. Elkem Business System (EBS)
- Strong focus on safe and environmentally responsible production of materials
If this is appealing to you, take a look at our vacancies page.
A message from our CEO
Comment, commitment and overview from the CEO, from the annual report 2022.