Nodularising treatment using MgFeSi alloys rather than pure Mg generates more nuclei for nodule formation, resulting in higher nodule count and better mechanical properties.
MgFeSi should be regarded as a speciality product in today’s iron foundry environment of tight production schedules and quality requirements. Elmag® nodularisers are precision made to narrow specifications compared to other materials available on the market. This ensures that the alloy recovery and consistency of your iron treatment process are maximised.
- A wide range of MgFeSi grades to accommodate each foundry’s treatment process
- Speciality treatment alloys for specific metal grades and applications in the foundry industry
- Narrow product specifications to give highest consistency of Mg recovery
- Reduced slag inclusions, improved nodule counts, nodularity and structures
- Cost-effective with lower environmental impact and reduced fume
- Production close to major foundry clusters
To submit a form, you must first allow us to collect form cookies. This is for us to be able to contact you or send you the materials required. Remember, you can always withdraw such consent at any time by selecting "manage cookies" at the bottom of our pages.